£25 - £31 per hour
about 1 year ago
2-3 Months +
Salary: £25- £31 per hour
Location: East Midlands
Duration: 2-3 months with the possibility of extension
An experienced HR Manager is required on an interim basis to join a busy public sector organisation. Working closely with the Senior Management team, the postholder will support the delivery of the HR service alongside providing specialist advice to mangers and staff within the organisation
Key responsibilities of the HR Manager:
- Support Head of HR Operations with managing employee relations situations.
- Liaise with legal representatives as necessary.
- Provide and support Case Managers with advice and guidance.
- Provide advice on complex HR cases, policies and issues.
- Generate and present HR reports as required that relate to workforce matters.
- Actively promote staff engagement.
- Support and advise managers on relevant terms and conditions.
- Development of HR policies, procedures and guidelines as deemed appropriate.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please contact Natalie Ferguson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.