Stockport, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum
0161 834 1642
This is a great opportunity to join an SME business experiencing a period of growth.The HR Manger is a newly created role within the business and will provide the opportunity to shape an influence the delivery of the HR Service.
As HR Manager, you will be a HR Generalist who is strong in all areas of HR with experience of working in a HR capacity in a fast paced environment. You will have a broad understanding of wider HR areas including; reward, resourcing and learning and development. The HR Manager will be able to demonstrate excellent skills in successfully engaging, influencing and developing employees and will have proven success of taking ownership of projects and delivering change.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the company complies with all current UK legislation
- Review, update and ensure all HR policies and procedures are maintained within the operation
- Monitor and analyse KPI's ensuring employee retention and absence levels are managed effectively
- Manage and develop employee relations
- Work with senior management to drive through learning and development
- Facilitate and nurture the development of the company culture
- Drive a performance management culture that rewards and encourages excellence
- Champion staff engagement
- Payroll management
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- CIPD qualified
- Excellent employment law and HR best practice knowledge
- Experience of HR information systems
- Strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
- Experience of design and implementation of learning and development interventions
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Manager position then please apply now, or contact Natalie Ferguson, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.