Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £40000 per annum + FTE
11 months ago
Salary: £40k FTE (£25k actual)
Duration: Permanent - Part Time/3 days per Week
Sellick Partnership are seeking a proficient and professional HR Manager to join an established, Manchester based organisation within the education sector. This is a fantastic opportunity for a fully CIPD qualified and experienced generalist HR Manager, looking to take the lead in maintaining and developing further the highest standards of HR management.
Key responsibilities of the HR Manager:
- Build effective, positive and sustainable working relationships with all staff across the organisation.
- Command HR operations, both long term and on a day to day basis. This includes, but is not limited to employee relations, restructuring projects, HR policy and compliance, absence management, contracts, resourcing and remuneration benefits.
- Help build/transform and continually improve the organisation, facilitating the ability to deliver organisation goals through HR management.
Key skills and experience of the HR Manager:
- CIPD qualified with proven experience in a HR generalist role.
- Have a thorough knowledge of employment legislation.
- Be approachable, calm and diplomatic with excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience of working within, or knowledge of the education sector would be useful.
This is a Part Time role although consideration will be given to candidates who are able to meet the requirements of the post whilst wanting full time work. All candidates will be required to provide two referees and submit to a full DBS check.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Part Time HR Manager position, then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick