South Yorkshire, England
£30000 - £33000 per annum + FTE
3 months ago
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000 FTE
Location: South Yorkshire
Hours: Part Time - 16-24 hours per week (working days and hours flexible)
Sellick Partnership are seeking a proficient and professional HR Manager to join a well-established client based in South Yorkshire. This is an exciting opening for an experienced HR professional who is seeking a new challenge and the opportunity to work at a senior level delivering a wide range of HR services.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Manager:
- Responsible for leading the HR team in managing HR policies, systems and processes.
- Provide day to day advice on company policies and procedures, including and not limited to recruitment, remuneration, welfare, disciplinary, grievance and employee relations.
- Manage complex ER casework linked to all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
- Initiate and facilitate change and business improvement activity, supporting managers with the implementation of change management strategies including TUPE and restructure.
- Manage organisational and departmental change.
- Work alongside Senior Managers as part of the SMT to deliver strategic objectives, reporting on HR MI information, updates and proposals.
- Build effective, positive and sustainable working relationships with all staff across the organisation.
Key Requirements of the HR Manager:
- CIPD qualified with proven experience in a HR generalist role.
- Demonstrate a thorough and up to date knowledge of Employment Law, case law and best practice.
- Experienced in managing the full life cycle of employee relations and performance, including complex ER casework.
- Possess expertise in change management (including TUPE), resourcing and workforce planning.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to professionally challenge strong opinions when required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling high work volumes in a calm manner.
- An enthusiastic self-starter with a drive to make a difference through taking initiative.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Manger position, then please apply now, or contact Natalie Ferguson, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.