Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £60000 per annum
12 months ago
6 Month FTC
Duration: 6 Month FTC
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Manager to join a growing business based in Manchester. The HR Manager will be responsible for providing a consultative and fully compliant HR service, ensuring all managers and employees are equipped with the best practice guidance and support.
**Experience of working in the tech industry with exposure to recruitment is essential for this role**
**This is a 6 month FTC vacancy - an immediate start would be preferable**
Key Responsibilities of the HR Manager:
- Responsible for delivering an effective and adaptable HR function, facilitating the ability to deliver organisation goals through HR management.
- Manage employee matters including and not limited to conflict resolution, absence, disciplinaries and grievances.
- Advise managers and employees on the company policies and procedures, providing guidance on best practice.
- Lead on the end to end recruitment process including EVP, talent attraction and onboarding
- Maintain all employee records, administering payroll and keeping accounts appraised of any changes.
- Build effective, positive and sustainable working relationships with all staff across the organisation.
Key Requirements of the HR Manager:
- Qualified HR professional with a proven track records of successfully supporting business growth including volume and niche recruitment, ideally within the tech sector
- Proven ability to make HR decisions, taking into account the bigger business picture.
- Have a thorough and up to date knowledge of UK employment legislation.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to professionally challenge strong opinions when required.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to adapt to change
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Manager position, then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.