£45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits
about 1 year ago
HR Manager required to join a reputable and growing SME business based in Cheshire on a permanent basis. The successful individual will partner with the Senior Leadership team to develop and deliver HR best practice in support of the company's growth plans.
Key responsibilities of the HR Manager:
- Your role as HR Manager will be to work with the Board to manage all personnel aspects of the business, from talent development to their on-going well-being, across the UK and their global operation.
- Work with the Board and Head of Recruitment in a high performing SME, to ensure that the company attracts and retains best people, and helps them achieve their full potential
- Work with the Head of Communications to build company reputation to be the employer of choice including managing our personnel related social media presence, promoting values, business ambitions and talent development programme to candidates, university alliance partners and clients
- Work with business leaders to understand their skills requirements and priorities, contributing to the ongoing development of our world-class talent development programme, apprenticeship scheme, while delivering a range of personnel activities including performance management, reward and wellbeing, alongside strategic improvements to our HR systems
- Support Line Managers in developing staff, helping colleagues shape rewarding career paths and achieve their full potential
- Lead an enthusiastic and committed HR Team, mentoring and developing colleagues to strengthen the team to meet the future needs of the growing business
- Set stretching goals and monitor progress in all major areas of the HR function, measuring and reporting performance and actively looking for ways to improve.
Required skills and experience of the HR Manager:
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Experience of the professional services sector would be preferable, specifically
- consultancy/technology with exposure to a billable business environment
- An engaging and inspiring communications style and relationship management approach that is friendly and approachable and connects with a wide audience; from recent graduates to Board directors
- Knowledge of developing talent across the full career spectrum from graduates to experienced staff members, leading the design of talent development frameworks and supporting their delivery with Line Mangers, Mentors and Coaches
- Ensuring legal compliance using your excellent working knowledge of employment law (immigration experience is beneficial) and ability to apply it practically in a global business context
- Producing performance dashboards that analyse performance in our personnel functions and metrics to provide insight and drive continual improvement
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture with unrivalled opportunities. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Manager position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.