Greater Manchester, England
£35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
2 months ago
If you're an experienced, driven and creative HR Manager with a passion for working with people and are looking for a new challenge with a Group of companies in a standalone role then I'd be keen to speak to you.
The business I'm recruiting for are based in Greater Manchester, they're looking for a HR Generalist to support across the business with day to day HR and projects. You will have strong Employee Relations experience including strong employment law knowledge. You will support with all areas of HR including performance management, engagement, talent acquisition and management. You will champion the business's culture and mission and work closely with senior stakeholders to drive a positive culture.
Key responsibilities of the HR Manager:
- Responsible for establishing and leading the HR function across the group
- Act as advisor on all Group HR issues and to ensure policies, guidelines and standard processes are followed within current legislation
- Support and coach managers with regards to HR meetings within the group (some travel will be necessary)
- Ensure standard processes are followed for HR meetings and accurate minutes are prepared and issued in a timely manner
- Issue contracts of employment at the commencement of employment (within 8 weeks) ensuring any changes during employment are documented and a new contract issued
- Manage the Group administrators at Head Office and remote locations ensuring that the group complies with standard processes within the current legislation
- Develop the group HR offering and change processes to ensure management and compliance throughout the group
- Develop the staff handbook, Induction pack and group information offering and ensure this is adequately delivered to employees
- Provide training to the Group to ensure the teams can manage the HR processes adequately
- Assist in all aspects of HR administration for the group ensuring the correct documents / templates are used
Key requirements of the HR Manager:
- CIPD Qualified or working towards
- Hands on HR generalist with strong operational skills
- Proven experience of developing HR strategy
- Experience of developing business teams and increasing team capability
- Effective project management skills with proven ability to develop robust project and task plans and monitor results
- Experience in working and influencing in a challenging stakeholder and customer driven environment
- Proven success within a commercially focussed environment
- Experience gained within a fast paced, multi-site environment
- Previous delivery within an environment of a high degree of organisational change
- Driven and enthusiastic with a passion for HR
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Manager position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.