Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
7 months ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for a HR Manager to join a growing and reputable business within the care industry. The purpose of the role is to provide the day to day Human Resources leadership for numerous care homes based across the North West. This is a newly created role to join a growing business during an extremely exciting time.
As HR Manager your role would be to ensure a safe and thriving environment for all employees, help the company comply with employment law, facilitate positive employee relations through development of employee management strategies, resolve workplace disputes, be involved in training and development, and provide the business with necessary tools to define and influence organisational culture.
Duties of the HR Manager include:
- Handling employment relations issues such as grievances and employee welfare.
- Collaborating with other managers/directors in the business, to ensure the smooth running of the company from a people perspective
- Overseeing staff attendance and absence monitoring
- Providing detailed HR reports to senior staff
- Administration of employee-related paperwork, such as employment contracts, new starter packs, or formal notices of termination
- Leading new starter company inductions
- Leading the recruitment process, including selection and interviewing of candidates
The successful HR Manager will have the following:
- Proven experience within a similar role - extensive knowledge of how a business works and an HR function operates
- Experience dealing with TUPE process
- Personal credibility; someone that others will trust with sensitive data and information
- Courageousness personality, especially when standing up for what is right, not necessarily what is easy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Competent IT skills
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration. Interviews will be taking place ASAP.
*Salary, benefits and company name will be discussed during initial conversational stage*
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice