Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £55000 per annum
9 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Manager to join a growing organisation with a global reach based in Manchester going through positive organisational change.
The newly appointed HR Manager will be deliver an end to end HR service, ensuring all managers and employees are equipped with the best practice guidance and support at the same time as delivering change projects with a big focus on Employee Relations & Diversity and Inclusion in 2021.
The organisation are transitioning to provide a much wider offering to their client base and you will help drive that organisational change and development. You will be working directly with the executive team and shaping the future people strategy in a fast paced environment.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Manager:
- Deliver organisational change in the HR function, creating new policies and procedures and making a real value add impact.
- Deliver a full range of generalist HR skill sets, from policy review, recruitment, HR System improvement and major projects.
- Deliver projects around employee relations and Diversity & Inclusion which are 2 key organisational focuses for 2021.
- Manage employee matters including and not limited to conflict resolution, absence, disciplinaries and grievances.
- Support the cyclical recruitment process, which may include writing job descriptions, preparing interview questions and supporting the decision maker.
- Build effective, positive and sustainable working relationships with all staff across the organisation whilst working side by side with the executive team.
Key Requirements of the HR Manager:
- Be an experienced HR Generalist professional with a proven track records of successfully supporting a fast paced growth business.
- Proven ability to make HR decisions, taking into account the bigger business picture.
- Be confident in leading Diversity & Inclusion discussions and workshops.
- Experienced working with an executive team / SMT and delivering in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to professionally challenge strong opinions when required.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to adapt to change.
- CIPD qualification is highly desirable but not essential.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Manager position, then please apply now, or contact John Thistlethwaite, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 72 hours following my return on the 4th January please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.