Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£25000 - £27000 per annum
8 months ago
If you're an experienced, driven and creative Part Time HR Manager with a passion for working with people and are looking for a new challenge within an SME business in a standalone role then I'd be keen to speak to you. You will be accountable for HR operations & strategy and underpin future business growth and performance with a professional & robust HR service.
Based in Stoke on Trent, our client is looking for a HR Generalist to support across the business with day to day HR and projects. You will have strong Employee Relations experience including strong employment law knowledge. You will support with all areas of HR including performance management, engagement, talent acquisition and management. You will champion the business's culture and mission and work closely with senior stakeholders to drive a positive culture.
**Working hours - 3 days per week**
Key responsibilities of the HR Manager:
- Responsible for establishing and leading the HR function across the group
- Responsible for devising and delivering a value added HR service in support of business strategy and organisation culture.
- Day to day HR duties include performance management, employee engagement and talent management.
- Building on existing culture to develop & enhance the employee journey
Key requirements of the HR Manager:
- You will be CIPD qualified or equivalent
- You will possess a proven track record of delivering HR within a driven commercial environment.
- Your personal style will be one of facilitation, alongside your natural desire to challenge and enhance capability.
- Being stand-alone in nature, there will be a level of HR administration, however line managers do handle a large element of people management.
- This role represents an excellent opportunity to utilise your already honed HR knowledge and skills, in driving HR & people excellence within an exciting organisation.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Manager position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.