Greater Manchester, England
Up to £40000 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting a Part Time HR Manager (4 days a week) for a multi-site retail business on a 12 month Fixed Term contract. You will be responsible for developing and implementing People Strategy through influential stakeholder management and professional business partnering.
You will have a strong Generalist HR background including strong ER experience. You will be confident working autonomously in an often ambiguous environment.
**The full time salary for this role is £40k, therefore £32k for 4 days per week**
Key responsibilities of the HR Manager:
- To develop and implement the People Strategy for all functions
- To provide professional support to the HR team and wider business
- You will have proactive and influential stakeholder management skills
- To develop a culture of high performance across the business functions, driving talent and continuous improvement.
- Coach, support and develop Managers to manage people related issues and drive a culture of management ownership of the people agenda.
- Drive talent management and succession planning processes to identify future talent
- Ensure all employee relations issues are managed professionally and commercially, and in a timely manner
- Support organisational change processes, including role changes and restructures.
- Two direct reports; responsible for managing them to ensure day to day HR activity and projects are delivered in line with policies and timescales.
- Manage projects/ provide HR support to business projects ensuring quality and timeliness of delivery
- Build effective relationships with specialist teams; Learning and Development Specialists, Resourcing, Reward and Communications to provide solutions to business challenges arising from the people strategy
- Proactively drive employee engagement
- Ensure that appropriate HR MI is available and used to influence people strategy and HR support and actions
- Significant transformation programmes to be delivered alongside business as usual
Key requirements of the HR Manager:
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Broad generalist HR skills, developed at a senior level
- Strong ER experience
- Experience of supporting change, e.g. Restructures /Project management skills
- Experienced business partner at a strategic and operational level
- Strong influencing/interpersonal skills
- Customer focused - internal and external
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Part Time HR Manager position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.