£31000 - £35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting a HR Manager on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract basis for a professional services business based in Liverpool. With travel to other offices, you will be responsible for providing a proactive and effective HR operational service to stakeholders.
Key responsibilities of the HR Manager:
- Co-ordination of operational day to day activities, processes, procedures & service delivery of the HR department
- Take the lead in managing employee projects including TUPE transfers, mergers & acquisitions and re-structuring programmes
- Advising managers on all people issues, formal and informal, including disciplinary, grievances as well as performance management
- Proactively working with, and supporting the business to improve operations through effective people management practices and processes
- Mentoring, coaching and training of the HR team
- Involvement in developing initiatives/policies and working on HR projects as and when required
- Dealing with Occupational Health issues, making referrals and ensuring both employee and managers are supported
- Business partnering across the business
Key requirements of the HR Manager:
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Professional services experience essential for this role
- Broad generalist HR skills
- Strong ER experience including complex case work
- Experience of supporting change, e.g. Restructures /Project management skills
- Ability to identify areas of improvement in current processes and recommend change
- Ability to work both on a strategic and operational level
- Strong influencing/interpersonal skills with the ability to engage at a senior stakeholder level
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience of managing a team
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours and travel to other UK offices when required
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Manager position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.