Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
£30000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be supporting one of the regions largest shipping companies in the recruitment of their new HR Office Manager. This is a permanent opportunity to join a company who are experiencing an exciting growth and change.
The HR Office Manager needs to be self sufficient in HR matters on a day to day basis, with some support from the Directors and group HR who are based in Malta, but with regards to UK legislation will be the in house expert.
- Liaise with payroll provider - providing any changes in salary, additional payments or deductions, tax codes etc., checking payments, HMRC submissions and internal cost reports, ensuring sign off from management.
- Liaise with benefits provider - providing details for pensions, insurances, healthcare etc., checking payments, submissions and internal cost reports, ensuring sign off from management.
- Liaise with group HR in Malta - group HR will provide support but the successful candidate must have working knowledge of UK HR legislation to be able to advise management.
- Organise and co-ordinate training both internally and externally - such as diversity, anti-bribery, first aid, ship handling
- Maintaining all employee records - holidays, sickness, training.
- Organise and co-ordinate recruitment and on-boarding of new staff - liaising with management and group HR - dealing with contracts, T&C.
- Liaise with/be first point of contact for office contracts - landlord, cleaners, utilities, office supplies, IT & telecoms.
- Organise and co-ordinate office/staff events.
- Assist management with liaising with other Group functions - Finance, HSEQ, Legal, IT, Corporate Communications.
If you're looking for a demanding yet fulfilling career with a company who are passionate about supporting individuals with their personal and professional goals then please do get in touch.
Contact Helen Dodds at Sellick Partnership for further information.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.