£20000 - £24000 per annum
5 months ago
Are you looking for the opportunity to further your HR career within a growing and ambitious business with the scope for personal development?
I am currently recruiting for an experienced HR Officer to join a small, welcoming team to provide transnational HR advice and support.
- End to end support across the employee life-cycle to include: recruitment, on boarding, changes in contract
- Producing/analysing management information and key people metrics
- Providing expert advice and support
-Support on HR projects
- Ideally educated to degree level in a HR/business related subject.
- CIPD qualified or studying towards qualification
- Experience of managing high volume administration ideally in a HR role however this is not essential, The client will consider candidates with strong administration experience with a desire to move into HR
- Proactive, professional approach with the experience and ability to work independently.
- Strong IT skills. Demonstrable knowledge and experience in Microsoft packages in particular Excel
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.