£14 - £18 per hour
over 1 year ago
Rate: £14-£18 per hour
Duration: 6-9 months ongoing - with the potential to go permanent
An established and high-profile client based in Lancashire are looking to recruit a dynamic HR Officer to join their team during a period of increased workload. This an exciting opportunity to gain exposure to a busy Public Sector HR department, and allow the right individual to develop into the role as part of the business.
Providing essential support on a range of HR matters, the client is seeking a self-motivated and experienced HR Officer to add value and have an impact within a fast-paced environment.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Officer:
- Assist with employee relations casework, including absence, sickness and performance, ensuring the business is compliant and follows the correct processes.
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders, to advise, guide and coach on HR processes and policies.
- Support the end to end recruitment process for the area, ensuring recruitment processes are undertaken in a timely manner and in accordance with policies and protocols.
- Work closely with the wider HR function to review HR policies and procedures.
- Attend senior management meetings, supporting members by offering advice on HR related matters.
Key Requirements of the HR Officer:
- Relevant HR experience and knowledge of HR processes is essential.
- CIPD qualified, or working towards CIPD qualification is preferred but not essential.
- Experience working within a not-for-profit/public sector organisation, ideally the NHS, is desirable.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling high work volumes in a calm manner.
- Demonstrate effective communication and organisation skills, with a high attention to detail.
- An enthusiastic self-starter with a drive to make a difference through taking initiative.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Officer position, then please apply now, or contact Mark Croston, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.