Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Attractive Benefits Package
about 1 month ago
Salary: £22,000-£24,000 per annum plus attractive benefits package
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
An established and rapidly growing client are seeking a dynamic HR Officer to join their busy HR team. Providing essential support on a range of HR matters, this is a fantastic opportunity for a determined and experienced HR Officer to play an integral part in the delivery of the overall HR Strategy for an award-winning Industry-Leader.
With sites across the UK, the successful candidate should be willing and flexible to travel to other business locations as required.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Officer:
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders to ensure HR is able to support overall business objectives.
- Conduct and provide support and advice on the appropriate processes including capability, disciplinary, grievance, TUPE, redundancy and dismissal.
- Assist with implementing and developing HR policies and procedures in line with current legislation and company objectives.
- Coach and mentor line managers in all employee management related activities.
- Provide advice, training and development to employees in respect of company policies and employment legislation, optimising on employee engagement at all times.
- Undertake general HR and administrative duties, working closely with the wider HR function to review HR policies and procedures.
Key Requirements of the HR Officer:
- CIPD qualified, or working towards qualification is desirable but not essential. Our client would be happy to assist with gaining these qualifications to enhance your own personal development.
- Previous HR experience, with a knowledge of current employment law.
- Ability to carry out training and instruction at all levels.
- Demonstrate effective communication and organisation skills, with a high attention to detail.
- An enthusiastic self-starter with a drive to make a difference through taking initiative.
- Flexibility to work remote and travel to any business location as required.
- A full UK drivers licence and access to a vehicle is essential.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Officer position, then please apply now, or contact Mark Croston, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.