Public Sector & Not-for-Profit
£20000 - £25000 per annum
4 months ago
£20,000 - £25,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Officer to join a public sector organisation based in Wirral. My client is looking for an experienced HR Officer to join a dynamic and friendly workplace on a full-time, temporary basis.
You will work alongside the HR Director carrying out all HR general tasks with some expectations of Personal Assistant duties alongside other responsibilities below:
Key responsibilities as the HR Officer will include:
- Payroll and Recruitment
- General Administrative tasks
- Dealing with sicknesses and absences
- Carry out pre-employment checks
- Ensure policies and procedures are always updated
- Consider changes to existing policies and procedures
- Arrange appointments and meetings for Line Manager
Required skills and experience of the HR Officer:
- HR experience (essential)
- PA experience (desirable)
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to priosiritse workload
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Excel
This is a fantastic opportunity for a HR Officer to join a fantastic organisation with the opportunity to grow within the organisation.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the HR Officer role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.