Greater Manchester, England
Up to £28000 per annum + FTE
over 1 year ago
HR Officer (Projects)
Salary: £28,000 per annum FTE
Location: South Manchester
Duration: Permanent - Part Time (3 days a week)
A high-profile Public Sector client is seeking a passionate and experienced HR Officer to join their fast-paced HR team on a Part Time basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to focus on and play an integral part in the delivery of a variety of HR Projects and events including wellbeing, EDI and engagement.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Officer:
- Development and Implementation of the organisation wide EDI approach, underpinning the delivery of the organisation's strategic objectives.
- Oversee and monitor progress of equality and diversity objectives, coordinating EDI transformation programmes and events.
- Provide advice, training and development to employees in respect of company policies and employment legislation, optimising on employee engagement at all times.
- Implement and report on staff engagement surveys, setting up focus groups and creating action plans.
- Co-ordinate a calendar of activities and events in line with EDI and Wellbeing agenda.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders to ensure HR is able to support overall business objectives.
Key Requirements of the HR Officer:
- Proven experience in developing and leading on projects and/or events.
- Demonstrate effective communication and organisation skills, with a high attention to detail.
- An enthusiastic and creative self-starter with a drive to make a difference through taking initiative.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling high work volumes in a calm manner.
- Experience of working with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Officer position, then please apply now, or contact Mark Croston, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick