Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £52000 per annum + highly attractive benefits package
7 months ago
To suit applicant
HR Operations Manager
Salary: Up to £52,000 plus an extensive and attractive benefits package
Location: Home working initially and then expectations to work two days per week within the office based in Manchester city centre
A highly successful and growing financial services business is seeking an experienced HR Operations Manager. This brand new role will oversee and manage all HR operations activity, including the full employee lifecycle, including onboarding, payroll and benefits processing as well development of HR and payroll policies. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to put your own stamp on the role and to play an integral part of the company's continued growth and success.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Operations Manager:
- Managing all aspects of employee lifecycle.
- Overseeing the payroll function including dealing with escalated queries.
- Develop and improve standardised HR and payroll policies and procedures.
- Manage and develop a growing HR Operations team consisting of Technical Payroll Officer, HR Coordinator and HR Assistant.
Key Requirements of the HR Operations Manager:
- Proven experience and knowledge of payroll processes.
- Demonstrate effective communication and organisational skills, with a high attention to detail.
- An enthusiastic and creative self-starter with a drive to make a difference through taking initiative.
- Ideally you will have previously worked within financial services or a similar regulated environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high intensity environment.
- Pride yourself on being adaptable and relish opportunities to tackle duties outside of your normal work remit.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Operations Manager position, then please apply now, or contact Mark Croston, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.