Leeds, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum + highly attractive benefit package
11 months ago
HR Project Manager:
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 + highly attractive benefits package
Duration: 9 Month FTC with potential for extension
Sellick Partnership are seeking a highly experienced HR professional to join an established organisation based in Leeds. The newly appointed HR Project Manager will be leading a large scale TUPE transfer process.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Project Manager:
- Take ownership of TUPE caseload and reduce the potential risk to the business by providing high-quality advice on a wide range of change management issues.
- Responsible for providing remote support on anything to do with TUPE, and provide support as and when required on other "change" activities, such as contract variations.
- Provide an end-to-end advisory service for all contract acquisitions and losses, including liaising with transferors and transferees, coaching mangers through consultations, and mitigating the risk of regulatory breaches.
- Build effective, positive and sustainable working relationships with all staff across the organisation.
- Help build/transform and continually improve the organisation, facilitating the ability to deliver organisation goals through HR management.
Key Requirements of the HR Project Manager:
- Excellent knowledge of TUPE processes.
- Good understanding of employee change activity in general.
- CIPD qualified, or working towards CIPD qualification is highly desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to quickly build solid relationships with senior stakeholders and professionally challenge strong opinions when required.
- Demonstrate effective planning, organisation skills and a high attention to detail.
- An enthusiastic self-starter with a drive to make a difference through taking initiative.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Project Manager position, then please apply now, or contact Natalie Ferguson, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.