£11.40 - £13 per hour
4 months ago
Temporary HR Assistant required to join a team of 6 with a focus on recruitment and associated HR Administration. You will be part of a wider team, working together to support the company's people issues and support the delivery of high quality, proactive and efficient HR Service across the business.
This role will be for 2-3 months with the potential to go permanent.
Key responsibilities of the Temporary HR Assistant:
- Assist the Human Resources team in delivering an effective and efficient HR service
- You will be the main point of contact for Recruitment across the business
- Responsible for all associated HR administration including offers, starters and leaver, contracts and personnel files etc.
- Working closely with the Training and Development team with regards to on boarding and inductions
Required skills and experience of the Temporary HR Assistant:
- CIPD Level 3 or equivalent preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Previous experience in HR essential for this role, ideally with experience of recruitment
- Proficient with and comfortable using telephony and computer systems, particularly the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent telephone manner as you will often be the first point of contact
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Assistant position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.