North West England, England
4 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global business. The team are based in Manchester, however there is flexibility to work part of the week from another office location based in the UK or from home. The role of the Reward Coordinator is to provide a successful and accurate administration service for the company's share plans and benefits.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accurate administration and coordination of company share plans and employee benefits. This will include:-
- Administration of the company's share plans including EIP (LTIP's), BAYE and Deferred Bonus plans.
- Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure any share offers are documented and processed in line with policy and procedure.
- Co-ordinating the BAYE scheme including administration, communication and marketing.
- Working in conjunction with the share scheme trustees providing information and reporting data.
- Responsible for the accurate administration of all Employee Benefits Schemes.
- Managing the reward inbox.
- Support of Administration of GPP and AE Pension Scheme.
- Liaising with third party benefit providers.
- Working with the reward analyst to support data reconciliation as and when required.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate previous experience of dealing with Company Share schemes - LTIP's, BAYE or SAYE.
- Previous experience in benefits administration, preferably in a PLC
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user and proficient in Word, Power Point and Outlook.
- The successful Rewards Coordinator will be a strong team player, have a 'can do' attitude, be have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
In return the succesdul Reward Coordinator will be involved in and lead on some exciting, career enhancing projects and will be compensated with a competitive salary and benefits package with the opportunity for agile working.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Reward Coordinator position then please apply now, or contact Natalie Ferguson, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.