Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £60000 per annum
12 months ago
Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit for a newly created operational HR Management position within a well-known Financial Services organisation. Our instantly recognisable client is a market leader in their field, and is looking for an individual to develop an existing team of 5-7 HR service delivery representatives, as the operation expands their workload across the EMEA region. The team within the HR function is responsible for the accurate recording of HR, employee and on-boarding pre-payroll information for employees across EMEA.
The main purpose of this HR Service Delivery Manager role is to ensure best practice, continuous team development and promote superior internal customer service for key stakeholders whilst adhering to statutory, regulatory requirements, including SOX controls and GDPR compliance.
* To effectively lead, mentor and develop an existing team of 5-7 entry level HR service delivery representatives
* Responsible for the ongoing design, implementation and monitoring of specific controls to essentially ensure that information is correctly recorded and in line with best in practice policy
* Ensure timely and accurate delivery of SOX/Audit requirements and process documentation remains up to date
* Work with clients to establish client service level agreements and ensure that these are met consistently
* Assist in the digitisation and change to a Cloud based system of information from your operational department.
* Remain up to date with any changes in legislation, and respond to these changes accordingly, as well as supporting senior management with ad-hoc project work
The ideal HR Service Delivery Manager
The successful applicant will have a real passion for accuracy, customer service, efficiency, and best practice. Previous experience of using Cloud based software or a knowledge of PeopleSoft is preferable, and previous HR administrative and people management experience is essential.
A communicative approach who enjoys a fast paced and extremely busy and operational data heavy environment; you will have operated in a similar operational and administrative compliance function from a HR perspective adhering to SOX and GDPR policy. You will have ideally some technical experience from your HR experience of transferring systems (ideally Cloud based) whilst had some data analysis experience also for ad-hoc reporting purposes to the SMT. A strong communicator, developer of people and facilitator of positive change is also essential to succeed.
If you, or anyone you know, have the requisite skills or experience for this HR Service Delivery Manager role, please apply or contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.