HR Shared Service Team Leader
£25000 - £30000 per annum + highly attractive benefits package
0161 834 1642 | 07825 956115
HR Shared Service Team Leader
Salary: £25000 - £30000 + highly attractive benefits package
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting an HR Shared Service Team Leader to join a high-profile client based in Liverpool. Responsible for managing the HR Service Centre staff, this is an exciting opportunity for the newly appointed HR Shared Services Team Leader to progress their HR career, growing and developing their own team in a forward thinking organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Shared Service Team Leader:
- Effectively manage the HR Shared Service Centre teams.
- Support the development of processes and working practices, ensuring the service centre has responsive and efficient processes in support of organisational priorities.
- Act as first point of advice and guidance to people management, recruitment, corporate reward and transactional processes.
- Understand and influence people processes, ensuring managers are following and championing HR processes.
- Build positive and sustainable working relationships with employees, developing strong feedback and communication channels to support high levels of employee engagement.
Key Requirements of the HR Shared Service Team Leader:
- Experience in an HR related background, demonstrating a strong understanding of HR polices and the HR Service Centre working environment.
- Experience working in a management or supervisory capacity.
- CIPD qualified, or working towards CIPD qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to professionally challenge strong opinions when required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling high work volumes in a calm manner.
- Demonstrate effective planning, organisation skills and a high attention to detail.
- An enthusiastic self-starter with a drive to make a difference through taking initiative.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Shared Service Team Leader position, then please apply now, or contact Mark Croston, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.