Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum + plus benefits
0151 224 1480
Band 7/£40,000 - £45,000
Fixed-term, Full time
HR Specialist required to join a well-established organisation based in Hull. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced HR Specialist to join their dynamic and growing Employee Relations deaprtment in one of the most established organisations within the UK on a fixed term, full-time basis.
As the HR Specialist you will support the Workforce and Employee Relations Manager in the delivery of effective operational workforce services alongside other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the HR Specialist
- Advise on organisational change issues
- Lead and implement aspects of change programmes arising with service redesign
- Ensure the organisation meets statutory and legal obligations
- Provide support service to matters such as; sickness, performance, conduct etc.
- Maintain productive relationships with trade unions
- Ensure high quality customer service to Managers and Employees
- Manage highly complex HR cases
Required skills and experience of the HR Specialist
- Educated to Masters Level/demonstrate equivalent knowledge
- Strong HR understanding
- Experience in performance management
- Experience managing and leading change projects
- Demonstrable experience working in a service function
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines
- Strong IT skills
- Strong analytical skills
This is fantastic opportunity to join a well-established growing organisation with unrivalled opportunities. Our client also offers excellent pension, healthcare and work loan schemes.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the HR Specialist role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.