Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting a HR Systems Analyst to work for a fast paced, growing business based in the City Centre. This will be a 6 month role, perfect for someone keen to lead a project to review the company's current HR system and make recommendations off the back of this on the best way forward.
Whether this is an upgrade of their current system or migration to a new system, you will lead on this process from start to finish; process mapping, identifying improvements, engaging key stakeholder - full project management.
Therefore, if you're an experienced HR Analyst with strong systems experience including implementation, testing and migration with strong project management skills then I'd be keen to speak to you.
Key responsibilities of the HR Systems Analyst:
- Responsible for the review of the company's current system; looking for areas of improvement and the ability to streamline
- Making recommendations to the business on the best system and processes going forwards
- Where appropriate, suggesting improvements or leading on the migration to a new system
- Process mapping in order to utilise the HR system to produce useful HR Metrics in a monthly report/dashboard.
- Develop an effective reporting suite and pan-regional dashboard for comprehensive analytics and metrics to support HR strategy and drive a high performance culture
- Troubleshooting data and reports, highlighting issues and making recommendations to address these issues and highlighting priorities
- Develop a process to produce weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual HR reports to support HR business and strategic understanding in areas such as Turnover & Retention, Diversity, Cost, Recruitment, Engagement and Tenure
- Develop and provide insights and recommendations based on data/statistical interrogation.
Required skills and experience of the HR Systems Analyst:
- Must have previous experience in this role; experience of setting up a new system or improving use of current systems is essential
- You must be strong technically; experienced in process mapping, data driven with strong systems and Advanced Excel skills.
- A proven track record leading on projects and driving them forward
- Strong stakeholder skills; must be able to engage and influence at all levels
- Strong knowledge of various HR systems and what they can provide
- Ability to enable systems to provide detailed MI reports
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills required
- Excellent communication skills
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Systems Analyst position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.