£40000 - £45000 per annum
over 1 year ago
HR Systems and Analytics Advisor
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
An award-winning National client is seeking an experienced and forward-thinking HR Systems and Analytics Advisor, to join their team at an exciting point in their journey towards a more streamlined and agile system approach. With major new systems and process improvements forming the core of this role, the successful candidate will work as part of an industry-leading team to maintain all aspects of the People Team Systems.
** An essential requirement for this role to be a subject matter expert in SAP SuccessFactors **
Key Responsibilities of the HR Systems and Analytics Advisor:
- Ensure the systems service is consistently maintained and enhanced in line with SuccessFactors best practice.
- Act as the back-office point of contact for all system/reporting related queries, coaching and supporting users within the wider business.
- Respond to all MI reporting analytics requests, working collaboratively with wider People Services Team to manage complex systems and technology problems, projects and initiatives.
- Manage and maintain HR systems and reporting tools, enhancing HR analytics capability as the operating model evolves.
Key Requirements of the HR Systems Analytics Advisor:
- Proven Knowledge of and experience working with SuccessFactors - including the Reporting Analytics module.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of HR, Payroll and Learning in terms of business and regulatory requirements.
- Experience producing user-friendly reports and management information for customers.
- Proven ability to manipulate data, demonstrating excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to look at the bigger picture.
- High level of detail and accuracy with good administrative skills, and the confidence and ability to communicate effectively.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HR Systems and Analytics Advisor opportunity then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.