£33000 - £37500 per annum
about 2 months ago
HRIS End User Support
Salary: £33,000- £37,500
Sellick Partnership are seeking a proactive and experienced HRIS professional to join a high-profile client within UK Engineering. Acting as first line support in the resolution of HR Systems problems, this is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure on a diverse range of HR Systems, and be a key player in the development and execution of system change plans, and the implementation of new features and solutions.
Key Responsibilities of the HRIS End User Support:
- Identify, diagnose and resolve issues with HRIS applications to internal customers, providing end-user support for queries.
- Drive internal customer service satisfaction in using HR technologies, supporting the development of process maps, user friendly procedures, guidelines and documentation.
- Diagnose, describe and report malfunctions accurately to the Application Manager responsible.
- Ensure the effective training of HR staff and business user's technology, developing communications and training materials to support the advent of new features.
- Manage and maintain referential data according to internal rules and procedures, supporting data alignment activities and tasks for HRIS deployment.
- Develop and own the change management agenda for HRIS.
Key Requirements for the HRIS End User Support:
- Demonstrable experience of design and/or delivery of successful systems related change activity.
- Experience producing business communications for different stakeholder groups.
- Strong experience in a range of HR systems, particularly customer issue resolution - ideally within an ISO type environment.
- Excellent computer literacy, preferably with experience using SAP HCM or SAP SuccessFactors.
- Degree in IT/Human Resources or comparable experience in HR Administration, payroll or accounting.
- Be an enthusiastic self-starter with the desire to make a difference through taking initiative.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HRIS End User Support position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.