Up to £60724 per annum
about 1 year ago
Salary: £60,724 per annum
Based in Warrington with travel to another location
Sellick Partnership are seeking an innovative HR Information Systems Manager to work with a distinguished and well known client. The successful individual will lead their HRIS strategy and drive the implementation and delivery of key HR technology initiatives, programmes and projects. Managing the HRIS team, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and driven HRIS Manager to take ownership of HRIS technologies, and become an influential member of the HR Lead Team for a high profile organisation within Engineering. Working closely alongside ISO and senior business leaders, the newly-appointed HRIS Manager will have a blend of working knowledge of HR technologies, HR Process innovation, cloud delivery and project management, with the ability to translate key business process requirements into a simplified and engaging modern employee experience.
Key Responsibilities of the HRIS Manager:
- Manage the HRIS team ensuring that HR systems are maintained and incidents are resolved efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure that HR technologies collaboratively work well together (e.g. core HR, recruitment, reward, succession, talent, etc.)
- Use employee data to provide operational reporting and strategic insights to business leaders and lead the modernisation of HR by moving our technology into the cloud.
- Enable the detailed analysis of organisational data, analytics, and employee insights to identify key trends, risks and opportunities to inform the people plan.
- Build capability to understand & interpret data by increasing awareness of data & insight across the people function so that teams know what is available and how to use it, including training in the use of any technical tools developed to support cyclical processes.
- Work closely with the ISO team to ensure that system integrity is maintained, ensuring the combined HR and ISO roadmap is understood and supported by both functions.
Key Requirements of the HRIS Manager:
- Experience of working on a complex transformation project delivering to a variety of different stakeholders
- Ability to work with large and complex data sets in a fast growing and complex data environment, communicating that data in an engaging and compelling manner.
- Experience of working within a large, complex business is essential
- Ideally will have worked within a highly unionised environment
- Must have operated at strategic level with an understanding of HR operations
- Strong experience developing HR Strategy/ Systems Roadmap
- Ability to enable HR to implement strategy/roadmap working closely with wider IT
- Experience of setting up, leading and developing a HRIS team
- Must have implemented an enterprise IT Systems (Preferably SAP) and utilised across a wider company
- Extensive HR business experience and process knowledge.
- Demonstrable track record of HR cloud process delivery in the areas of workforce administration, talent, performance management, reward and learning & development in a multiple site, matrix working environment.
- Strong project management skills, including planning, meeting deadlines, and stakeholder management.
- Proactive self-starter with ability to deal with ambiguity, and changing and conflicting demands.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this HRIS Manager position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.