Manchester, Greater Manchester
£10.00 - £11.50 per hour + Flexible working hours
3 months ago
2 months plus
Human Resources Administrator:
Rate: £10.00 - £11.50 per hour plus flexible working hours
Location: Central Manchester
Duration: 2 months plus
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be working with a renowned Manchester based not for profit organisation to recruit a Human Resources Administrator. The successful individual will be joining a fast paced Human Resources department.
Key responsibilities of the Human Resources Administrator:
- Work alongside HR colleagues and assist with recruitment.
- Assist with shortlisting applicants for a range of posts
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and arrange interviews.
- Compile interview packs and ensure they are sent to applicants.
- Manage HR inbox and liaise with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Maintain complete audit trails for a range of HR data.
Required skills and experience of the Human Resources Administrator:
- Must have previous HR and/or Recruitment experience.
- Be used to dealing with highly confidential data.
- Previous experience of working for or knowledge of a not for profit organisation would be useful.
- Having a 'can do' attitude and ability to think outside of the box is essential.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced Human Resources team. You will be given the opportunity to develop your HR experience gained to date. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Human Resources Administrator position then please apply now, or contact Mark Croston, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.