North Wales, Wales
£25000 - £29000 per annum + highly attractive benefits package
6 months ago
To suit applicant
Human Resources Advisor.
Salary: £25,000 - £29,000 per annum plus highly attractive benefits package.
Location: North Wales.
Duration: 18 months fixed term contract.
Sellick Partnership are seeking an experienced Human Resources Advisor for a well-established and growing not for profit organisation. The successful individual will provide a professional HR advisory service to a wide range of stakeholders and managers.
Key responsibilities of the Human Resources Advisor:
- Offer support, advice and coach managers on a wide range of Employee Relations casework.
- Casework will likely include, disciplinary investigations, performance management and absence management.
- Ensure managers are correctly following all HR policies and procedures.
- Develop, renew and update a wide range of employment policies and procedures as and when necessary.
- Assist in future recruitment for the organisation.
- Assist in a range of HR projects, including workforce planning, organisational development and gender pay analysis.
Key requirements for the Human Resources Advisor:
- You must have previous experience of successfully managing and advising on employee relations caseloads.
- Ideally you will be CIPD qualified or part qualified, however this is not essential criteria to be considered for the role.
- You will have in-depth and up-to-date employment law knowledge.
- You will be a strong team player with a 'can do' attitude.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the position then please apply now, or contact Mark Croston at Sellick Partnership's Manchester office.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.