Human Resources and Organisational Development Consultant
£195 - £270 per day
Human Resources and Organisational Development Consultant:
Salary: £195 - £270 a day
Duration: 6 months
Human Resources and Organisational Development Consultant required to work for a large Work Force department within a reputable and growing Public Sector organisation.
Key responsibilities of the Human Resources and Organisational Consultant:
- Liaise with a wide range of stakeholders to review current processes within a number of core departments, including payroll services.
- Project manage and process map all current procedures.
- Review current Standard Operating Procedures and draft updated ones.
- Discuss findings with Senior Management Team.
- Produce revised and updated Standard Operating Procedures in line with findings.
- Procedural notes will be used for departmental training matrixes for staff.
Required skills and experience for the Human Resources and Organisational Development Consultant:
- Previous experience of completing process maps and producing Standard Operating Procedures is essential.
- Previous exposure to Microsoft Visio would be highly desirable.
- Previous change management experience including project planning and delivery.
- Previous experience of working for or knowledge of the public or not for profit sectors would be useful but it is not essential.
- Strong communication, influencing and resilience skills.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded organisation. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Human Resources and Organisational Development Consultant role then please apply now, or contact Mark Croston, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.