£26500 - £30500 per annum + highly attractive benefits package
5 months ago
To suit applicant
Human Resources Business Partner:
Salary: £26,500 - £31,000 plus excellent benefits package and flexible working.
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be working with a Lincolnshire based client to recruit a Human Resources Business Partner. The successful individual will be joining a reputable and fast paced Human Resources department.
Key responsibilities of the Human Resources Business Partner:
- To assist in the development and monitoring of HR policies.
- Support managers with wide ranging and high volume Employee Relations casework, some of which are complex in nature.
- Liaise with and build constructive relationships with Trade Unions.
- Design and deliver workshops to managers on a range of HR topics.
- Support specific HR Projects as and when required.
- Assist in the production of companywide HR strategies and business plans.
Required skills and experience of the Human Resources Business Partner:
- Ideally you will be Level 7 CIPD qualified or working towards this, however this is not essential.
- It is essential that you have experience of managing and resolving a multitude of employee relations casework.
- Previous experience of working for or knowledge of a not for profit organisation would be useful.
- Having a 'can do' attitude and ability to think outside of the box is essential.
- Experience of working in a Unionised environment would be useful but is not essential.
- Strong influencing and resilience skills.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced Human Resources team. You will be given the opportunity to be creative and be allowed autonomy to resolve issues. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Human Resources Business Partner position then please apply now, or contact Mark Croston, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.