Role: Human Resources Business Partner
Salary: £20.00 - £25.00 per hour
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit an experienced HR professional for a high profile NHS organisation, based in Liverpool. The purpose of the Human Resources Business Partner is to assist the wider HR department in effectively dealing with a range of operational issues.
Responsibilities of the HR Business Partner include;
- Being responsible for a geographical patch and effectively managing a wide range of Employee Relations casework, including grievances, diciplinary, sickness and absense management.
- Liaise with a wide range of of Operational Managers to effictively guide, support and adivise on ER issues.
- Assist with a high volume of TUPE transfers.
- Support the establishment in a period of organisational change.
- Support the development of and application of HR policies and processes.
Required experience and skills of the HR Business Partner:
- Chartered Member of Chartered Institute of Professional Development (CIPD) is highly desirable. However relevant experience would also be considered.
- Significant experience of managing a wide range of ER casework.
- Prior relevant HR experience of working within an NHS or Health organisation is highly desirable.
- Strong understanding of Human Resource policy and legislative compliance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build a rapport quickly.
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel and HR Packages & Systems.
- Excellent attention to detail with ability to analyse problems and provide solutions.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the HR Business Partner, please apply now, or contact Mark Croston at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in recruitment operating across the UK. Over the last ten years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.