£65000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and attractive benefits package
5 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Human Resources Manager to work for a leading manufacturing and technological company to lead the people agenda. The successful individual will work as a partner to the business leadership team and develop and deliver HR best practice in support of the company's shared mission.
This role be integral to the growth of the business so key skills are required;
- European language skills
- Ideally sector relevant experience
- Experience working for a US or non UK owned business
Key responsibilities of the Human Resources Manager:
- Responsible for recruitment and talent acquisition, including developing managers' skills in interview processes and developing and improving on-boarding procedures.
- Ensuring all HR policies and procedures are complete and up to date.
- Review remuneration and company-wide benefits.
- Lead and support key stakeholders with a wide range of Employee Relations casework.
- Develop HR metrics and KPIs which align with business objectives.
- Review and refine a wide range of existing management tools, including Talent Planning, Salary and Incentive Planning and Performance Development Reviews.
Key requirements for the Human Resources Manager:
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- You must have strong generalist experience at HR Manager level including managing a talent acquisition/talent management function
- You will have worked for a growth company and played a key role in this
- Due to future growth of the business, you will speak a European language
- This role will require a degree of national and international travel due to office locations
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman or Mark Croston at Sellick Partnership's Manchester office.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.