North East England, England
£22.50 - £25.50 per hour + £0.40 per mile travel expenses
6 months ago
2 months plus
Human Resources Officer
Salary: £22.00 - £25.00 per hour plus travel allowance.
Location: Sunderland with some regional travel required.
Duration: 2 months with the potential that it will go longer.
Sellick Partnership are seeking an experienced Human Resources Officer to provide an essential HR service for our client. You will be responsible for a wide range of employee relations casework.
Key Responsibilities of the Human Resources Officer:
- You will be expected to work on up to 10 Employee Relations cases per day as well as working on up to 50 cases at various stages at any one time.
- Attending and supporting members through a number of meetings, topics may include sickness & absence, disciplinary, grievance and performance management.
- Representing members at tribunals.
- Taking notes from meetings and writing up casework.
- Analysing cases and referring cases to the Legal team if required.
- Having the ability to pick holes in investigations and highlight examples were policies and procedures have not been properly followed.
Key requirements for the Human Resources Officer:
- Extensive HR experience, specifically within Employee Relations casework and possess a strong working knowledge of current Employment Law regulations.
- You should be fully aware of the processes involved with disciplinary, grievance, performance management and sickness and absence issues.
- Strong team player who is confident and able to build effective relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Be able to hit the ground running and be comfortable and confident in working on your own initiative.
- As this role requires travel it is essential that you hold a full driving license and you have access to a car.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Human Resources position then please apply now, or contact Mark Croston at Sellick Partnership's Manchester office.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.