Durham, County Durham
£14.32 - £18.20 per hour
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an ICT Field Engineer on behalf of a public sector client. The position is on a contract basis for 4 months. The successful candidate will ensure that the users of the IT services are provided with high quality support. As an ICT Field Engineer you will be responsible for the configuration, installation and maintenance of all Hardware and Software.
- To be predominately field based, the post holder will be required to work as efficiently as possible to ensure each day is planned to maximise time with customers while keeping travel and admin duties to a minimum.
- The post holder will be frequently required to lift and transport heavy and bulky equipment between sites.
- To act as a specialist in IT Hardware such as; Desktop PC's, Laptops, Printers, Scanners, UPS's and other peripherals.
- Configuration, Installation and maintenance of all hardware and software necessary for the efficient provision of services.
- To maintain and support a number of systems and solutions systems currently in use including but not limited to:
- All operating systems
- Anti-virus products
- Remote access
- Internet tools & technologies
- Microsoft & other applications
- 3rd party solutions - clinical, non-clinical
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Jake Winship in our Newcastle office for a confidential discussion.
Do you know someone who is looking for a new job? Why not recommend them to Sellick Partnership and earn up to £1,000?
For every friend or colleague you refer that is placed by us, we will give you £100 worth of vouchers. If you refer more than one candidate to us within a 12 month period we will increase your reward accordingly. T&Cs apply, please see our website for further details.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.