IFRS17 Actuarial Opportunities
£50000 - £90000 per annum + £Competitive
IFRS17 Actuary sought for by a market-leading insurer. Our client is seeking a Actuaries at multiple levels (Part Qualified / Nearly Qualified / Qualified) to join them as an IFRS17 Actuary.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Actuaries with experience in financial reporting to join a market-leading insurer as an IFRS17 Actuary.
Responsibilities of the IFRS17 Actuary:
- Lead the build, testing, and implementation of the IFRS17 reporting process
- Support the approval of the IFRS17 reporting methodology
- Work independently to support and deliver the IFRS17 project objectives, department and company objectives
- Meet regulatory requirements and provide additional insight into IFRS17 reporting
Key Experience of the IFRS17 Actuary:
- Qualified FIA candidate or equivalent
- Experience of Insurance Financial Reporting requirements and operations
- Experience of working within the Actuarial Function of a UK Life assurer
Our client are looking to recruit strong IFRS17 Actuary's as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an IFRS17 Actuary at a market-leading insurer then please apply with your CV below or contact Jack Dykinsfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.