£70000 - £90000 per annum + bonus, pension
about 2 months ago
IFRS17 Actuary sought for a market-leading Life Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking an IFRS17 Actuary to enhance their Financial Reporting team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an IFRS17 Actuary with demonstrable reporting experience to join a market-leading Life Insurer.
Responsibilities of the IFRS17 Actuary:
- Assist in understanding the drivers of IFRS17 results and implications
- Work closely with multiple teams across the business
- Contribute to the adoption and development of change to support the transition to IFRS17 reporting
- Be accountable for accuracy of IFRS and SII results
Key Experience of the IFRS17 Actuary:
- Qualified Actuary with significant financial reporting experience, ideally across IFRS and SII
- Awareness of IFRS17 would be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a range of stakeholders
The recruitment of a strong IFRS17 Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Highly competitive package. This role will be based remotely with flexible working options for the foreseeable future.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an IFRS17 Actuary then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.