9 months ago
Senior IFRS17 Actuary sought for a market-leading Life Insurer on a contract basis. Our client is seeking a Qualified Actuary with significant reporting experience to enhance their IFRS17 team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior IFRS17 Actuary with demonstrable reporting experience to join a market-leading Life Insurer.
This role includes remote/flexible working options going forward.
Responsibilities of the Senior IFRS17 Actuary:
- Assist in producing and delivering an IFRS17 communication plan to senior leadership
- Design MI across different products to deliver requirements of the business
- Engage with stakeholders across the business to inform of IFRS17 business impacts
- Support reviews of IFRS17 financials and reconciliations to existing reporting metrics
Key Experience of the Senior IFRS17 Actuary:
- Qualified Actuary with significant financial reporting experience, ideally across IFRS and SII
- Awareness of IFRS17 would be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a range of stakeholders
The recruitment of a strong Senior IFRS17 Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Highly competitive package. This role will be based remotely with flexible working options for the foreseeable future.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a vital part of this Financial Reporting team then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.