£25000 - £30000 per annum
7 months ago
My client is a highly-reputable and innovative Legal 500 firm based in London. They are currently looking to hire an Immigration Paralegal to join their expert team and assist the Immigration Associate with numerous corporate clients. This would be a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and experienced Immigration Paralegal to progress their career at a top firm.
About The Role
The successful Immigration Paralegal will engage in the following key responsibilities:
- Compile and advise on required documents for sponsor licences, skilled workers, intra-company transfers, or PBS dependent visa applications
- Complete registration and identification processes for new clients in accordance to the firm's Money Laundering policy
- Carry out tasks for clients on the SMS
- Draft immigration advice, visa application forms and legal representations tailored to the client's circumstances whilst adhering to Immigration and Home Office rules
- Be able to manage multiple immigration cases with minimal support whilst ensuring standards are maintained and deadlines are met
- Undertake a range of case work which may include: giving advice, attending meetings and making representations on the client's behalf
- Manage and maintain effective records of work undertaken
- Support the promotion of the business and investment network through presentations, networking events and personal and professional development
- Maintain and develop existing and new clients through planned relationship management and by providing exceptional care
The ideal Immigration Paralegal will have the following attributes and qualifications:
- Ideally, experience in UK immigration including obtaining visa/immigration clearance for both overseas workers and private individuals
- Be a self-starter, detailed-oriented, willing to learn and be able to efficiently multi-task
- IT literate including Word, Outlook, TFB (or similar)
- Strong academics including A/B's in A levels, 2:1 degree or above
- Individuals with further experience, particularly those with experience of introducing new business
If you believe you have the necessary experience and qualifications for this exciting Immigration Paralegal role, please apply within. Additionally, for any questions regarding the position, contact Faith Kelly at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.