Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£400 - £500 per day
7 months ago
A well-known education establishment is seeking to appoint a Project Manager on a 3-6 month interim basis.
The project is to improve marketing automation capabilities and international digital presence.
To address this need, a solution has been scoped. The solution comprises of a number of components, which must be deployed and integrated with the University's existing architecture and systems.
These components include:
- A marketing automation platform (to be procured)
- A marketing course information database (to be procured)
- An identity management solution (to be procured or developed)
- A management information dashboard (to be developed)
- Web content management system (pre-existing, to be upgraded)
- A web server platform (pre-existing, to be upgraded)
- A student lifecycle management platform (pre-existing).
The Project Manager will drive the successful delivery of the solution to meet the needs of the organisation.
They expect this to be achieved through the following activities:
- Project mobilisation
- Definition of the solution architecture / technical design / specification
- Articulation of the project roadmap deliverables
- Definition of the Minimum Viable Product
- Production of a Project Initiation Document and Business Case
- Creation and management of Project Backlog
- Capturing and management of Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies
- Creation and management of the timeline (including Sprint plans) / Gantt
- Reporting against agreed Key Performance Indicators
- Stakeholder management.
Accountable to the Project Board, the successful candidate will demonstrate a strong track record of executing comparable projects. Candidates must be able to evidence:
- Complex delivery with significant levels of integration and business process change
- Relentlessly driving delivery in a federated environment with competing priorities
- Managing project teams comprising of individuals with reporting lines into other parts of the organisation.
Ideally, candidates will also be able to evidence:
- Implementation of solutions which involve a marketing automation platform
- Application of Agile principles
- Experience of working within or with the Higher Education sector (or similar).
The project begins in December 2018 and must deliver business value by March 2019.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Adam Burgess at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website