£350 - £500 per day + DOE
4 months ago
3 months +
We are delighted to be recruiting for an in-house Commercial Solicitor to join an organisation based in London.
The successful candidate for the in-house Commercial Solicitor post will ideally be 2-3 years plus in PQE and have previous in-house experience, however candidates from other backgrounds will be considered. We are interested to hear from candidates who can:
- Provide advice and support on procurement and contracts
- Ideally, have experience of drafting and negotiation high value agreements
- Drafting and negotiating agreements with suppliers and business partners
- Working closely with the rest of the organisation to provide commercial legal advice
- Good knowledge of data protection, competition law and IP advice for goods/ services agreements
- Good knowledge of employment law, in particular TUPE
- Provide advice on Company Law
- Assist with project management
The role is completely remote working so the candidate can be based anywhere in the Country. This is a brilliant opportunity for an in-house Commercial Lawyer to join a really dynamic and expanding company. The role is initially 3 months and will likely turn into a rolling or permanent contract.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply now or contact Rayhaneh Tehrani in our Manchester office for more information.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.