Up to £43500 per annum
7 months ago
Commercial Lawyer is required on a permanent basis to join an in-house organisation based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
Our client is an organisation that provides a service to public sector clients in the main and therefore is ideally looking for someone that has a good understanding of the public sector or public sector procurement. This is a great opportunity to join a large organisation that is currently looking at expanding its services into the private sector and you will play an integral part commercially in doing so.
You will provide comercially focused and efficient legal solutions across all areas of commercial and procurement activities which will include drafting, reviewing and negotiating across a range of contracts mainly with client agreements and supply contracts.
- Responsible for matters relating to data protection, legal compliance, internal audits, company insurances and employee documents
- Drafting, reviewing and helping negotiate supply contracts and client agreements
- Document drafting: NDAs, variations, novation agreements, waivers and employee documents
- Advising on the shape, structure and set up of commercial / procurement contracts
- Commercial contract experience of at least 2 years ideally
- Qualified Solicitor/ Barrister or Legal Executive (or equivalent) or Strong Contract Manangement experience (non qualified)
- Full time hours however flexible working / part time hours can be agreed
This role will be remote in the first instance but will have a level of flexibility with office and home working thereafter.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Chelsey Newsom in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website