£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
about 1 year ago
Our client is a leading name in UK Wealth & Investment Management. Due to continued growth and expansion, they are now looking for an experienced Tax Manager to join their In-House Tax team on a permanent basis.
The In-House Tax Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Providing personal tax, probate and trust services to clients (this will involve face to face interaction with clients)
- Managing a portfolio of high net worth clients and ensuring efficient administration of their tax affairs
- Acting as the escalation point for departmental technical tax queries
- Collation of data to enable the preparation and submission of Tax Returns to HMRC
- Calculation of tax liabilities
- Providing advice to clients and investment managers regarding all tax related matters
- Liaise with other departments to provide technical information regarding tax
The In-House Tax Manager will meet the following skillset:
- CTA qualified is preferred (candidates with alternative accountancy qualification such as ACA, ACCA, AAT or studying towards this certificate will also be considered)
- Previous working experience within a tax role
- Excellent proven understanding of tax regulations
- Working knowledge of how to comply with the requirements of FCA regulators
- Client-facing with strong communication skills (written and verbal)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high-performing team at one of Liverpool city centre's most prestigious employers.
The company offers excellent company benefits and clear career progression.
If you believe your CV meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.