Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
£31000 - £38000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting an Income Accountant to join a dynamic, forward thinking not-for-profit organisation based in Greater Manchester on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Rent and Service Charge Manager, this position will provide comprehensive rent setting and income accounting service to the Group.
Key responsibilities of the Income Accountant:-
- To Pre-populate and reconcile master budget information prior to the new financial year
- Ensure that annual services charges and rent are uploaded and direct debits are updated efficiently in accordance to Allpay.
- Identifying any anomalies on the Rent roll and maintaining the accuracy of stock data.
- Reporting on any arrears and bad debt provision in relation to the budgets and performance data
- Provide high support/ high challenge in line with the Competency Framework
- Create and implement new rent templates and procedures in order to establish effective controls to ensure all documents and property information is accurate
- Preparing documentation for statutory and regulatory returns, statutory accounts or business plans within strict deadlines.
- Produce management accountants and commentaries in conjunction with analysis of month and year end, variances, forecasting and budget holder requirements
- Analyse financial performance and identify any financial risks or opportunities
Required responsibilities of the Income Accountant:-
- Experience of Rent and Income accounting in a complex environment
- Strong IT skills proficient in Excel
- Experience of manipulating large volumes of data
- Experience of preparing budgets, forecasts and management accounts
- Management experience
- Proven experience of delivering efficiency savings and driving business developments
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.