Income and Contract Accountant
South Yorkshire, England
£200 - £300 per day
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an interim NHS Income and Contract Accountant for an NHS organisation in South Yorkshire.
This post will manage and co-ordinate all technical aspects of the service, including;
- To lead on the provision of high quality income information to Divisions
- To support the Head of Income and Contracts in the negotiation, development and in-year monitoring of the contracts with Commissioners
- To lead on the yearly "road test" exercise to ensure an effective baseline for the negotiation of contracts
- To monitor, model and advise upon the financial impact of reforming NHS financial flows
- Manage the contracts with Commissioners, ensuring they are kept up to date and the Trust meets its contractual requirements for supply of monitoring information
NHS experience is essential. Please apply now for consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.