Sheffield, South Yorkshire
about 1 year ago
Income Manager required to join a public sector organisation based in Sheffield. My client is currently recruiting an experienced Income Manager to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
As the Income Manager you will be responsible for providing effective and accurate income services.
Key responsibilities of the Income Manager:
- Supervising a team of Income Officers
- Attending meetings with housing benefit agencies, DWP or support services
- Preparing and presenting debt recovery cases at court
- Interpreting data and writing reports
- Ensuring that central rent account system records are properly maintained
Required skills and experience of the Income Manager:
- Previous experience in income management within the social housing sector
- Knowledge of universal credit
- Full UK Driver's license
- Desirably, the candidate will also have experience of the Orchard housing management system
- At least 25 days annual leave every year, with bank holidays on top of this
- An employer matched pension contribution of up to 8%
- The opportunity to undertake additional company sponsored professional training
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Income Manager role, please apply now, or contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.