Durham, County Durham
9 months ago
Temporary, Full time
Income Officer required to work with a Durham based association. My client are seeking an experienced Income Officer to join their team on a temporary, full time basis.
As the Income Officer you will be working within the Income team responsible for supporting the team with arrears recovery.
Responsibilities of the Income Officer include:
- Maximising the rental income including income collection and debt reduction targets, for a patch of properties
- Dealing with the day to day enquiries
- Preventing at risk accounts from falling into arrears
- Visiting tenants to collect outstanding rent arrears
- Analysing tenants income and expenditure and providing advice on negotiating with creditors in order to reduce debts
- Showing initiative when supporting complex cases of arrears recovery, using appropriate legislation and knowledge
- Supporting residents in relation to benefit or grant applications and assisting them in setting up bank accounts and direct debits
- Monitoring rent accounts and setting up repayment plans
- Attending court and gathering documentation
Required skills and experience of the Income Officer:
- Previous exposure to income
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Income Officer role, please apply now or contact Lucie Houston at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.