3 months ago
ASAP - Immediate Start
Income Officer required to join a public sector organisation based in Nottinghamshire. My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Income Officer to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis.
As the Income Officer you will be responsible for providing effective and accurate income services.
Key responsibilities of the Income Officer:
* Reviewing a patch caseload
* Making appropriate arrangements to repay outstanding amounts
* Serving legal notices
* Preparing and presenting cases in court
* Attending evictions
* Working with vulnerable tenants who have high rent arrears
* Administering the collection of former rent arrears
* Completing income and expenditure reviews with tenants
* Preventing at risk accounts from falling into arrears
* Showing initiative when supporting complex cases of arrears recovery, using appropriate legislation and knowledge
* Supporting residents in relation to universal credits
Required skills and experience of the Income Officer:
* Previous experience within an income role within a social housing environment
* Experience of universal credits
* Proficient in in-house packages
* Possess a valid driving licence and own transport
* Enhanced DBS is desirable although not essential
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the LIncome Officer role, please apply now, or contact Laura Smedley-Williams at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.